Saturday 8 October 2011

Michael Jackson - Michael Forever Tribute Show - Set List


Here is the full official set list for tonights Michael Jackson Forever Tribute Show.

Ne-Yo
Billie Jean
The Lady In My Life
JLS
The Way You Make Me Feel
JLS & The Jacksons
Blame It On The Boogie
The Jacksons
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
Jamie Foxx
Rock With You
Alien Ant Farm
Smooth Criminal
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
Leona Lewis
Stranger In Moscow
I'll Be There
Craig David
Human Nature
Dance Jam
Can You Feel It/Show You The To Go/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous/Thriller
Smokey Robinson
She's Out Of My Life
Gladys Knight
Believe In Yourself
Beyonce (On Video Screen)
I Wanna Be Where You Are
Gladys Knight & Smokey Robinson
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
3T & Tito Jackson
Why/Heartbreak Hotel
Diversity
Jam/Black Or White/Remember The Time/Behind The Mask
La Toya Jackson
In The Closet/Jam
Cee Lo Green
I Can't Help It
You Can't Win
Christina Aguilera
Smile
Dirty Diana
Pixie Lott
I Want You Back
You Are Not Alone
Yolanda Adams
Earth Song
Another Part Of Me
Alexandra Burke
Who's Loving You
Scream
Jennifer Hudson
Leave Me Alone
Gone Too Soon
Jamie Foxx, JLS & The Jacksons
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment