Tuesday 15 November 2011

Rihanna - Talk That Talk Tour - Set List

Here is what I would like to see from the Talk That Talk Tour. I'd like it to be a tour that doesn't focus on the hits but instead on the new songs from her last two albums, 'Loud' and 'Talk That Talk'.
  1. Cockiness (Love It) (Introduction)
  2. We Found Love
  3. Who’s That Chick
  4. Roc Me Out
  5. What’s My Name
  6. Only Girl (In The World)
  7. Shut Up And Drive
  8. Interlude I (including excerpts of ‘Birthday Cake’)
  9. You Da One
  10. S&M/Te Amo
  11. Hard
  12. Watch N’ Learn
  13. Drunk On Love
  14. Unfaithful
  15. Take A Bow
  16. Interlude II (including excerpts of ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’, ‘Rockstar 101’, ‘SOS’)
  17. Dance Medley
    1. Pon De Replay
    2. Don’t Stop The Music
    3. Rude Boy
    4. SOS
  18. Where Have You Been
  19. Love The Way You Lie (Parts I & II)
  20. Interlude III
  21. Umbrella
  22. Farewell
  23. ENCORE
  24. California King Bed

1 comment: