Tuesday 8 November 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Tour


This is what I would like to see from Nicole Scherzinger's upcoming tour. I know it wont happen but it would be great if it was somehow joint with The Pussycat Dolls and that they featured throughout the show. 

  1. Club Banger Nation
  2. Poison
  3. Don’t Cha *
  4. When I Grow Up *
  5. I Hate This Part *
  6. Right There
  7. Say Yes
  8. Casualty
  9. Power’s Out (solo version)
  10. Whatever U Like (Interlude)
  11. Wet
  12. Old Medley
    1. Buttons *
    2. I Don’t Need A Man *
    3. Beep *
    4. Wait A Minute*
  13. Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) *
  14. Heartbeat (solo version)
  15. You Will Be Loved
  16. Killer Love (featuring excerpts of ‘Baby Love’)
  17. Try With Me
  18. Sway/Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps *
  19. Hush, Hush; Hush, Hush *
  20. Stickwitu *
  21. Don’t Hold Your Breath
  22. AmenJena 
  23.  
    *with Pussycat Dolls

    No comments:

    Post a Comment