Saturday 29 October 2011

Beyonce - The 4 Tour


Beyonce has announced that she will embark on an extensive tour to promote the '4' album. Here is what I would like to see from the set list.  The tour features alot of the songs from '4' aswell as brand new arrangements of old hits.

  1. Introduction [Military Theme]
  2. Run The World (Girls)
  3. Countdown
  4. Sweet Dreams/Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This
  5. I Care
  6. Best Thing I Never Had
  7. Deja Vu (featuring excerpt of ‘Survivor’)
  8. Interlude [Oldies Theme] (featuring excerpts of ‘Bonnie & Clyde ’03)
  9. Naughty Girl/Work It Out
  10. Baby Boy
  11. Check On It/Bootylicious
  12. Me, Myself And I
  13. Interlude [Party Theme] (featuring excerpts of ‘Freakum Dress’ and ‘Jumpin’ Jumpin’)
  14. Party (with Kanye West & Andre 3000 on screen)
  15. Independent Woman (Part I)/Why Don’t You Love Me
  16. Love On Top
  17. Irreplaceable
  18. Interlude [Lost Love Theme]
  19. Rather Die Young
  20. If I Were A Boy
  21. End Of Time
  22. Say My Name/Telephone
  23. Crazy In Love
  24. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
  25. Halo

No comments:

Post a Comment