Tuesday 22 November 2011

Westlife - The Farewell Tour


Westlife have announced their split and thier final ever tour, so I have decided to make a set list of what I would like to see from thier farewell tour. The show focuses entirely on the hits. No 'Allow Us To Be Frank' set or dodgy medley of other people songs that are in the charts at the moment. Just all thier hits. 

  1. Beautiful Tonight
  2. Uptown Girl
  3. When You’re Looking Like That
  4. What About Now
  5. World Of Our Own
  6. Old Medley
    1. If I let You Go
    2. I Have A Dream
    3. Swear It Again
  7. What Makes A Man
  8. Fool Again
  9. Lighthouse
  10. Us Against The World
  11. I’m Already There
  12. Cover Medley
    1. When You Tell Me That You Love Me
    2. Seasons In The Sun
    3. The Rose
    4. Mandy
    5. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
    6. Home
  13. Acoustic Medley
    1. My Love
    2. Amazing
    3. I Don’t Wanna Fight
    4. Unbreakable
  14. Queen Of My Heart
  15. Bop, Bop Baby
  16. Hey Whatever
  17. Safe
  18. ENCORE
  19. You Raise Me Up
  20. Flying Without Wings
  21. Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment