Wednesday 30 January 2013

Prince - Rock And Roll Love Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a Prince concert promoting his new singles.


  1. Laydown
  2. Dreamer
  3. Screw Driver (contains elements of ‘Peach’)
  4. Kiss (containing elements of ‘Housequake’)
  5. Rock & Roll Love Affair
  6. Pop Life (contains elements of ‘I Like It There’)
  7. No More Candy 4 U
  8. Let’s Go Crazy
  9. 1999 (opening only)/Baby, I’m A Star
  10. Purple Rain
  11. Controversy (contains elements of ‘Uptown’)
  12. Dirty Mind
  13. Uptown (contains elements of ‘I Wanna Be Your Lover’)
  14. I Would Die 4 U
  15. In A Large Room With No Light
  16. Sign O The Times
  17. She’s Always In My Hair (contains elements of ‘Irresistible Bitch’)
  18. When U Were Mine
  19. Little Red Corvette
  20. 1999
  21. Shhh (contains elements of ‘I Hate U’)
  22. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A Sex Machine)
  23. Cream (contains elements of ‘Gett Off’, ‘Scarlet Pussy’, ‘Sexy MF’)
  24. I Love U In Me
  25. Adore
  26. Scandalous
  27. Slow Love (contains elements of ‘Delirious’, ‘Jack U Off’, ‘Sister’)
  28. Head
  29. Adore (Reprise)
  30. ENCORE
  31. When Doves Cry
  32. Anna Stesia

No comments:

Post a Comment