Saturday 9 February 2013

Bette Midler - Return To Vegas - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Bette Midler's return to Las Vegas.


  1. Viva Las Vegas (Introduction – containing elements of ‘The Glory Of Love’, ‘The Rose’, ‘Miss Otis Regrets’, ‘Rose’s Turn’, ‘New York, New York’)
  2. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
  3. I Still Look Good/I’m Still Here (contains new lyrical content)
  4. I’ve Still Got My Health
  5. Do You Want To Dance?
  6. The Rose
  7. Instrumental Interlude I (contains elements of ‘Something My Heart Has Been Telling Me’)
  8. I Know This Town
  9. Come Rain Or Come Shine
  10. Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
  11. I Think It’s Going To Rain Today
  12. Instrumental Interlude II – Delores
  13. Delores Medley
    1. Friends
    2. On A Slow Boat To China
    3. Chapel Of Love
    4. Miss Otis Regrets
    5. Pretty Legs (& Great Big Knockers)
    6. Otto Titsling
  14. In This Life
  15. Interlude III (contains elements of ‘Wives And Lovers’)
  16. You Don’t Own Me
  17. Hello In There
  18. When A Man Loves A Woman
  19. Best Of Burden
  20. Interlude IV (contains elements of ‘Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me’)
  21. From A Distance
  22. To Deserve You
  23. Stay With Me
  24. ENCORE
  25. Wind Beneath My Wings
  26. The Glory Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment