Sunday 6 October 2013

Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Tour - Set List


This is what I would love to see from Celine Dion's upcoming 'Loved Me Back To Life Tour'. It would be a mixture of new material mixed with relevant old hits and rarely performed songs. The show's theme is loving, losing and loving again.On the shows in France 'Think Twice' would be replaced with 'Je Sais Pas' and 'The Colour Of Love' would be replaced with 'Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore'.
  1. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (full version played for first time since '97)
  2. Loved Me Back To Life*
  3. Because You Loved Me (containing large audience participation at the end)
  4. The Power Of Love
  5. Water And A Flame*
  6. MEDLEY
    1. I’m Alive ('Taking Chances Tour' version, mixed with next song)
    2. I Drove All Night
  7. Think Twice
  8. All By Myself
  9. Somebody Loves Somebody*
  10. Didn’t Know Love*
  11. Where Does My Heart Beat Now?
  12. Only One Road
  13. Beauty And The Beast
  14. Overjoyed (with Stevie Wonder on screen)*
  15. Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)*
  16. MEDLEY II
    1. Everybody’s Talkin’ My Baby Down
    2. Misled
    3. Love Can Move Mountains
  17. River Deep, Mountain High
  18. Call The Man
  19. My Heart Will Go On
  20. ENCORE
  21. The Colour Of My Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment