Monday 2 December 2013

Michael Jackson - The Love Collection




This is an album that I would love to be made so thought I would put together myself. I have always loved Michael Jackson's ballads and think that they often get over looked lyrically and his vocal performances were always perfection. This album features all previously released material but with 'You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You', 'The Jackson 5 Medley', 'Speechless/Human Nature', 'Gone Too Soon', 'Heal The World/Will You Be There?', 'I'll Be There' and 'Man In The Mirror' coming from the Immortal compilation, it gives the album a completely fresh fell but still stays true to the Michael Jackson spirit that lives within his music. The album doesn't focus on the major hits like most compilations but instead puts together some amazing ballads and love songs from 'Invincible', 'Thriller', 'Dangerous' and other albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment