Friday 15 April 2011

Lady Gaga - Judas


If I'm honest I didn't like 'Born This Way' on first listen, but it grew on me. I didn't like 'Bad Romance' either but it ended up being one of my favourite tracks of 2010. But in all honesty I am getting annoyed at her for continuously copying other artists and taking the credit. Prince, Michael Jackson and more recently with 'Born This Way' which has exactly the same medley as Madonna's 'Express Yourself'.

Now it seems she has decided to copy herself. Judas, to me, sounds just like 'Paparazzi' with a bit of 'Born This Way' mixed it. I really don't think this one is going to be a grower. It's a shame because she is really talented and a great singer but she keeps cutting herself short copying and being far too over the top.
All that said, I am going to listen to it alot more and try to like it and looking forward to seeing the video, which promises to 'shock the world'.

No comments:

Post a Comment