Tuesday 17 January 2012

Amazing Songs: I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston


"I Have Nothing" is a song by American singer Whitney Houston and released as the third single from The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album on February 20, 1993 by Arista Records. The song was written by David Foster and Linda Thompson, and produced by Foster. The song is a richly orchestrated power ballad about deep love and commitment to one's lover.
 
After the back-to-back successes of Houston's "I Will Always Love You" and "I'm Every Woman," "I Have Nothing" became yet another hit, peaking at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 and being certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. The song also became a hit with a number four peak on the Billboard Hot R&B Singles and a number one peak on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart.



Here is my favourite live performance of the song as extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment