Monday 16 January 2012

Jessie J & Ed Sheeran Plan Duet


Jessie J and Ed Sheeran are reportedly planning to collaborate on a single. The musicians, who dominate this year's Brit Awards nominations, want the duet to be "genuine". "Jessie and I are talking about a duet," Sheeran told the Daily Star Sunday. I don't want either of us simply to feature on the other person's song, I want it to be a genuine collaboration where we both sing equal amounts."

Speaking of his new-found success, he added: "I have somewhere to live finally. I even have my own bed and TV, which is a novelty. I treated myself to a massive 55-inch screen TV so I use that quite a bit but I don't really use the bed. "I am so used to sleeping on other people's sofas that I spend most nights on my own now." Sheeran recently teamed up with Example to record a song, while Jessie J is said to be writing tracks for Little Mix's debut album.

No comments:

Post a Comment