Tuesday 6 March 2012

Kylie Minogue - The Anti Tour - Set List


Here is what I would like to see from Kylie's upcoming 'Anti-Tour'. Full of rarities and b-sides and also featuring the occasional hit.
  1. Opening (including excerpts of ‘Burning Up’)
  2. Rendezvous At Sunset
  3. Baby
  4. Koocachoo
  5. Dangerous Game
  6. Interlude I (including excerpts of ‘On A Night Like This’)
  7. Stars/Giving You Up
  8. Higher (with Taio Cruz on screen)
  9. The One
  10. Lhuna
  11. Flower/I Should Be So Lucky/I Believe In You
  12. Interlude II (including excerpts of ‘Got To Be Real’)
  13. Your Disco Needs You (featuring excerpts of ‘Disco Down’)
  14. Celebration
  15. What Do I Have To Do?
  16. Hand On Your Heart
  17. Interldude III (including excerpts of ‘Spinning Around’)
  18. Dancefloor
  19. So Now Goodbye
  20. Hits Medley
    1. On A Night Like This
    2. Spinning Around
    3. Wow
    4. Love At First Sight
  21. ENCORE
  22. All I See
  23. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head

No comments:

Post a Comment