Thursday 20 September 2012

Olly Murs Confirms New Single With Flo Rida


Olly Murs has confirmed that he has collaborated with Flo Rida on his new single. The X Factor star has hooked-up with the Whistle rapper on track Troublemaker - which will be released on 18th November. Murs announced on his official Twitter page: "You all prob know this already as was leaked.. But can CONFIRM.. NEW single is out NOV 18th!! Called #troublemaker ft. FloRida." He later said in a statement: "To have Flo Rida's presence on this track is wicked!! Can't wait for you to hear it... Just gives it some proper swagger!!" 

The song has been described as 'an incredibly catchy, pure pop anthem', which Olly co-wrote with Claude Kelly and Steve Robson Murs also confirmed details of his third studio LP, entitled Right Place, Right Time, adding: “I can't wait for my third album to be released, its been a crazy year! I'm very excited with the new direction I'm going in, Troublemaker is so different to what I've done before. "This album is a definite step up for me and I can't wait to tour it in 2013”. Right Place, Right Time is due for release on 26th November, with further details to be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment