Saturday 9 March 2013

Prince - 3rd Eye Girl Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a Prince concert based on the '3rd Eye Girl - EP'. It would be very guitar heavy in the first half and very funk heavy in the second. The show would be primarily rarities and album tracks with the occasional hit. It would feel very 'old school Prince' but with some newer songs.
  1. Endorphinmachine
  2. Screw Driver
  3. When You Were Mine
  4. Guitar
  5. I Like It There
  6. When Doves Cry
  7. The Question Of You (contains elements of ‘The One’ and ‘When I Lay My Hands On You’)
  8. She’s Always In My Hair
  9. When She Comes (Instrumental)/Bambi
  10. Dreamer
  11. Purple Rain
  12. How Come You Don’t Call Me Anymore
  13. Rock And Roll Love Affair
  14. D.M.S.R
  15. Old School Medley
    1. We’re A Winner
    2. I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
    3. Satisfied
    4. I Don’t Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door I’ll Get It Myself)
    5. Housequake
    6. The Jam
    7. The Bird
    8. Jungle Love
    9. The Glamorous Life
  16. Take Me With U
  17. I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
  18. Sexy Dancer/Le Freak
  19. $/Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy/Song Of The Heart
  20. Let’s Go Crazy
  21. Acoustic Medley
    1. Reflection
    2. That Girl Thing
    3. The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
    4. Forever In My Life
    5. The Beautiful Ones
  22. ENCORE
  23. Dance (Disco Heat)
  24. Baby, I’m A Star

No comments:

Post a Comment