Sunday 24 March 2013

Shania Twain - Still The One - Las Vegas Tour - Set List


This is the full set list of Shania Twain's comeback concert in Las Vegas.
  1. I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
  2. You Win My Love
  3. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
  4. Up!
  5. I Ain't No Quitter
  6. No One Needs To Know
  7. Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
  8. Any Man Of Mine
  9. That Don't Impress Me Much
  10. Honey, I'm Home
  11. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
  12. Carrie Anne
  13. Come On Over
  14. Rock This Country!
  15. Today Is Your Day
  16. You're Still The One
  17. From This Moment On
  18. ENCORE
  19. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

1 comment:

  1. Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas - Visit the Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas or the Hoover Dam with a Sightseeing tour from Las Vegas' best tour operator.
    Lake Mead Hoover Dam Tours

    ReplyDelete