Thursday 1 August 2013

Cher - Never Can Say Goodbye Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Cher's Never Can Say Goodbye Tour to promote her new album 'Closer To The Truth'.


  1. Opening (contains elements of ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’ ‘Alive Again (Twisted Dee Additive Mix)’ and ‘You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me’)
  2. The Music’s No Good Without You
  3. Woman’s World*
  4. (This Is) A Song For The Lonely/Alive Again (second chorus becomes Twisted Dee Addictive Mix)
  5. All Or Nothing
  6. Dressed To Kill*
  7. Interlude I (contains elements of ‘Love One Another’, ‘Love Can Build A Bridge’ ‘Lovers Forever*’and ‘Love Is A Lonely Place Without You’)
  8. Love Medley
    1. One By One
    2. Dov’e L’Amore (Emilio Estefan Jr. Mix)
    3. Different Kind Of Love Song
    4. Love And Understanding
  9. We All Sleep Alone
  10. I Found Someone
  11. You Wouldn’t Know Love
  12. Interlude II (contains elements of ‘Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) – original version from ‘The Sonny Side Of Cher’)
  13. Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
  14. Interlude III (contains elements of ‘The Beat Goes On’, ‘You Better Sit Down Kids’, ‘Train Of Thought’ and ‘I Got You Babe’)
  15. Old Medley
    1. All I Really Want To Do
    2. Baby Don’t Go
    3. Half-Breed
    4. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
    5. Dark Lady
    6. Don’t Leave Me This Way
  16. Take Me Home
  17. The Way Of Love
  18. Interlude IV (contains elements of ‘Heart Of Stone (Remix)’)
  19. You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me
  20. Lie To Me*
  21. Love Hurts
  22. After All
  23. I Walk Alone*
  24. Walking In Memphis
  25. The Shoop, Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)
  26. Interlude V (contains elements of ‘The Fire Down Below’, ‘Red’, ‘Just Like Jesse James’ and ‘Woman’s World’)
  27. Strong Enough
  28. Save Up All Your Tears
  29. If I Could Turn Back Time
  30. ENCORE
  31. Love One Another (second chorus goes into Jayito Amber Rose Remix)
  32. Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment