Monday 12 August 2013

Katy Perry - Prism Promo Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Katy Perry's promotional tour to promote her new album 'Prism'. New songs, old hits and some album tracks from her older album 'One Of The Boys'.


  1. OPENING (contains elements of ‘Roar’, ‘Firework’, ‘I Think I’m Ready’ and ‘Wide Awake’)
  2. Firework
  3. Hummingbird Heartbeat
  4. Teenage Dream
  5. Roar*
  6. Bad Photographs*
  7. I Kissed A Girl
  8. Waking Up In Vegas (contains elements of 'If We Never Meet Again')
  9. Ur So Gay
  10. Unconditional*
  11. Thinking Of You (performed acoustic)
  12. The One That Got Away (performed acoustic for verse & chorus 1 and then into main version)
  13. E.T (featuring Kanye West on screen and contains a shift into 'Starstruck' before returning to 'E.T')
  14. Double Rainbow*
  15. It Takes Two*
  16. Wide Awake
  17. Part Of Me
  18. One Of The Boys
  19. Hot ‘N’ Cold
  20. California Gurls (featuring Snoop Dogg on screen)
  21. ENCORE
  22. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) (contains elements of ‘I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)’ and ‘Girls Just Want To Have Fun’)

No comments:

Post a Comment