Saturday 21 September 2013

Boy George & Culture Club - One Night Only - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a reunion of Culture Club and Boy George. I would like it to mark the return of Boy George and to be a joint of event of Culture Club and promotion of his new album 'This Is What I Do'. 


  1. OPENING (contains elements of ‘Generations Of Love’, ‘Karma Chameleon [Remix]’ ‘Turn To Dust’ and ‘Do You Really Want To Hurt Me’)
  2. Church Of The Poison Mind
  3. Move Away
  4. Miss Me Blind
  5. King Of Everything
  6. Bigger Than War
  7. Everything I Own/I Just Wanna Be Loved
  8. It’s A Miracle
  9. I’ll Tumble 4 Ya
  10. Strange Voodoo
  11. ORDINARY ALIEN MEDLEY
    1. Turn To Dust
    2. Amazing Grace
    3. Yes We Can
  12. Generations Of Love
  13. Victims
  14. Live Your Life
  15. Any Road
  16. The Crying Game
  17. Time (Clock Of The Heart)
  18. ENCORE
  19. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
  20. Karma Chameleon

No comments:

Post a Comment