Thursday 19 September 2013

Cher - Dressed To Kill Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from the 'Dressed To Kill' Tour by Cher.


  1. Introduction (contains elements of ‘Woman’s World’, ‘The Look’, ‘Dressed To Kill’, ‘You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me [Remix]’, ‘If I Could Turn Back Time [Remix]’, ‘Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves [Remix]’ and ‘Believe’)
  2. The Music’s No Good Without You
  3. Dressed To Kill
  4. Take It Like A Man
  5. (This Is) A Song For The Lonely
  6. LATIN MEDLEY
    1. The Look
    2. Body To Body, Heart To Heart
    3. D’ove L’amore [Emilio Estefan Jr. Radio Edit] (song stops abruptly and then next medley starts)
  7. OLD MEDLEY
    1. Half Breed
    2. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
    3. Dark Lady (song stops abruptly and becomes next song)
  8. Woman's World
  9. I Found Someone
  10. Walking In Memphis
  11. I Walk Alone
  12. BURLESQUE MEDLEY
    1. Welcome To Burlesque
    2. Love And Understanding
    3. You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me
  13. Lie To Me
  14. Heart Of Stone
  15. Strong Enough
  16. Save Up All Your Tears
  17. If I Could Turn Back Time
  18. I Hope You Find It
  19. ENCORE
  20. Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment