Thursday 30 January 2014

Phil Collins - ... But Seriously, I Must Be Going Tour - Set List


Phil Collins has announced a possible comeback and this got me wanting a set list that would be great for a kind of 'Farewell Tour' part two. The tour would ring true to its title, playing mainly songs from his original albums and performing songs that haven't been played for years. Seeing him perform many unplayed songs from 'Face Value' all these years later would just be amazing. The show would not feature mainly hits, but instead mainly album tracks with the show heavy on hits towards the end.
  1. Even More Drums (Opening) (Drums become next song)
  2. Only You Know And I Know (Drums become opening of next song)
  3. I Cannot Believe Its True (Drums become opening of next song)
  4. Don’t Lose My Number
  5. One More Night
  6. Thunder And Lightning/I Missed Again/Behind The Lines
  7. You Know What I Mean (Collins at the piano singing with just that as accompaniment)
  8. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
  9. Hang In Long Enough
  10. Both Sides Of The Story
  11. All Of My Life
  12. Droned (excerpt)/Hand In Hand (excerpt)/Saturday Night And Sunday Morning/The West Side (excerpt)
  13. I Don’t Care Anymore
  14. If Leaving Me Is Easy
  15. In The Air Tonight
  16. Easy Lover
  17. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
  18. You Can’t Hurry Love/Two Hearts/It Don’t Matter To Me (becomes next song)
  19. Sussudio
  20. ENCORE
  21. A Groovy Kind Of Love (simular to the But Seriously Tour, Collins returns to the stage after the encore and performs the next song) (on the last extended note, the next song starts)
  22. Drums Again (Closing)
  23. Take Me Home
  24. Always

No comments:

Post a Comment