Sunday 26 January 2014

Take That - Greatest Hits Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a Greatest Hits Tour from Take That. 
  1. OPENING (contains acapella excerpts of ‘Patience’, ‘The Flood’, ‘Why Can’t I Wake Up With You’ and ‘Everything Changes’)
  2. When We Were Young
  3. Do What U Like/Promises (remix version)
  4. I Found Heaven
  5. It Only Takes A Minute/Take That And Party
  6. Once You’ve Tasted Love
  7. Sure/Could It Be Magic?
  8. How Deep Is Your Love (acoustic sing-a-long)
  9. Everything Changes (starts acoustic but becomes band version)
  10. PIANO MEDLEY
    1. Why Can’t I Wake Up With You
    2. Love Ain’t Here Anymore
    3. A Million Love Songs
  11. Back For Good
  12. Shine
  13. Greatest Day
  14. Patience
  15. Said It All
  16. Relight My Fire
  17. Pray
  18. Never Forget
  19. ENCORE
  20. Hold Up A Light
  21. Rule The World

No comments:

Post a Comment