Thursday 27 February 2014

Dolly Parton - Blue Smoke World Tour - Official Set List


This is the official set list of Dolly Parton's current tour.
  1. Baby I'm Burning
  2. Why'd You Come In Here Lookin' Like That
  3. Jolene
  4. Blue Smoke
  5. Don't Think Twice
  6. My Tennessee Mountain Home
  7. MEDLEY
    1. Give Me That Old-Time Religion
    2. I'll Fly Away
    3. I'm On My Way To Canaan's Land
  8. Coat Of Many Colours
  9. Smokey Mountain Memories
  10. Rocky Top
  11. Together You And I
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me
  13. Two Doors Down
  14. Better Get To Livin'
  15. Lover Du Jour
  16. Banks Of The Ohio
  17. Little Sparrow
  18. Travelin' Prayer
  19. Shine
  20. MEDLEY
    1. It's All Wrong, But Its All Right
    2. The Bargain Store
    3. Love Is Like A Butterfly
    4. Old Flames Can't Hold A Candle To You
    5. But You Know I Love You
    6. Real Love
    7. Think About Love
  21. Here You Come Again
  22. Islands In The Stream
  23. 9 To 5
  24. ENCORE
  25. I Will Always Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment