Friday 7 November 2014

Bette Midler - Its The Girls Tour - Set List


This is what I would love to see from a tour promoting Bette Midlers new album 'Its The Girls'.


  1. Big Noise From Winnetka
  2. One Fine Day
  3. Friends
  4. Be My Baby
  5. Mr. Sandman/Tell Him
  6. Baby Its You
  7. The Rose
  8. Do You Want To Dance
  9. You Don’t Own Me
  10. MEDLEY: Come And Get These Memories/I’ll Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry/Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most/I Think It’s Going To Rain Today
  11. From A Distance
  12. DELORIS DELAGO SEGMENT: Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)/The Showgirl Must Go On
  13. Miss Otis Regrets
  14. It’s The Girl/Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
  15. Waterfalls
  16. Stay With Me
  17. ENCORE
  18. The Glory Of Love
  19. Wind Beneath My Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment