Monday 15 August 2011

Perfect Take That Set List 2


I have made a perfect Take That concert set list before for the 'Progress Tour'. This one is for whats next. I am assuming that Take That will be doing some kind of Greatest Hits some time soon, so this is a Greatest Hits Tour set list.

1.       The Flood
2.       It Only Takes A Minute
3.       Could It Be Magic
4.       Once You’ve Tasted Love
5.       Love Ain’t Here Anymore (With New Arrangement)
6.       Chaos Medley
         a.       Kidz
         b.       SOS
         c.       Love Love (featuring one chorus of ‘The Day The Work Is Done’)
7.      Everything Changes
8.      When We Were Young
9.      Back For Good
10.    Relight My Fire
11.   Old Medley
       a.     Why Can’t I Wake Up With You
       b.     I Found Heaven
       c.     Sure (featuring excerpts of ‘Give Good Feeling’)
       d.     Pray
12.   Shine
13. Love Medley
      a. Said It All
      b. Babe
      c. I'd Wait For Life
      d. A Million Love Songs
14.   Patience
15.   Never Forget
16.   Rule The World
17.   ENCORE
18.   Greatest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment