Monday 27 February 2012

Meat Loaf - Guilty Pleasure Tour Set List


Here is what I would like to see from Meat Loaf's current tour. Fan favourites, hits and new songs from the last 2 albums.
  1. Peace On Earth
  2. All Of Me
  3. Fall From Grace
  4. All Revved Up With No Place To Go
  5. Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)
  6. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
  7. Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
  8. Read Em’ And Weep
  9. Life Is A Lemon (And I Want My Money Back)
  10. If I Can’t Have You
  11. I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
  12. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
  13. Paradise By The Dashboard Light
  14. Dead Ringer For Love
  15. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
  16. For Crying Out Loud
  17. ENCORE
  18. Bat Out Of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment