Sunday 26 February 2012

Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night


Here is what I would like to see from a Rod Stewart concert set list.
  1. You Wear It Well
  2. Some Guys Have All The Luck
  3. Rhythm Of My Heart
  4. Tonight’s The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
  5. Have I Told You Lately
  6. Fooled Around And Fell In Love
  7. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
  8. Hot Legs
  9. Stay With Me
  10. Do You Think I’m Sexy?
  11. I Don’t Want To Talk About It
  12. The First Cut Is The Deepest
  13. You’re In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
  14. Reason To Believe
  15. Soul Medley
    1. Love Train
    2. The Motown Song
    3. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
    4. This Old Heart Of Mine
  16. Rainy Night In Georgia
  17. I Was Only Joking
  18. Baby Jane
  19. Maggie May
  20. Downtown Train
  21. ENCORE
  22. Sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment