Wednesday 22 August 2012

Celine Dion Loves Adele


Celine Dion said she loves "literally everything" about the British singer, including her vocal talent and her body image, and thinks she is going to "help the world". She told Vegas magazine: "I love her extreme talent. I love her writing. Her songs come from the soul. She's incredibly beautiful. And I think it's very refreshing to see, and don't get me wrong when I say this, somebody who is not looking extremely anorexic."

The mother-of-three continued: "I know for a fact, as much as you do, that the music industry makes kids get sick. So we're not going to go further on that, but you know what I mean." Celine, 44, added: "Her beauty is extremely sophisticated as well. Her nails, her jewellery, her make-up, her hair. She's going to help us, she's going to help the world."

Although she has met countless celebs, Celine admitted she might be a bit overwhelmed when she finally gets to meet Adele, who is currently expecting her first baby. "It's going to be bad when I meet her," she said. "I'm going to give her the biggest hug, I'm not kidding."

No comments:

Post a Comment