Monday 27 August 2012

Stevie Wonder - Farewell Tour - Set List



This is what I would like to see from a Stevie Wonder Farewell concert.
  1. Living For The City
  2. Sir Duke
  3. Part-Time Lover
  4. Overjoyed
  5. My Cherie Amour
  6. Isn’t She Lovely
  7. Never Dreamed You’d Leave In Summer
  8. Blame It On The Sun
  9. For Once In My Life
  10. You And I
  11. Higher Ground
  12. Medley
    1. Love’s In Need Of Love Today
    2. Another Star
    3. For Your Love
    4. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)
  13. Lately
  14. All In Love Is Fair
  15. Ebony & Ivory
  16. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
  17. As
  18. Fingertips (Part I & II)
  19. Uptight (Everything’s Alright)
  20. Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
  21. I Just Called To Say I Love You
  22. Medley
    1. So What The Fuss
    2. Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing
    3. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)
  23. I Wish
  24. Superstition
  25. ENCORE
  26. Pastime Paradise (Intro)/Master Blaster (Jammin’)

No comments:

Post a Comment