Monday 13 August 2012

George Michael - Songs From The Last Century, Vol. 2


This is an album I have been waiting for for some time now. It has never been confirmed but I would love a new album of George Michael cover songs. Lately we have had alot of covers from him (such as 'True Faith' and more recently the bonus track on his latest single 'Song To The Siren'). This is what I would love to hear from a new 'Songs Of The Last Century' type album. The album includes a variety of old fashioned type songs that have been released throughout the years, including some from the original 'Songs Of The Last Century' album. 
  1. Feeling Good
  2. For The Love Of You
  3. Blame It On The Sun (with Ray Charles)
  4. How Do You Keep The Music Playing? (with Tony Bennett)
  5. My Baby Just Cares For Me
  6. You And I
  7. Miss Sarajevo
  8. Secret Love
  9. You've Changed
  10. Edith And The Kingpin
  11. Song To The Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment