Monday 15 October 2012

Kelly Clarkson & Phillip Phillips Record Duet


Phillip Phillips will soon release his anticipated debut album according to reports Monday. Following months of recording and the American Idols Live Tour, Phillips is poised to release 'The World From The Side of the Moon' in November. With his sound described as a blend of alternative, jazz and rock, it is currently unclear what song will lead the effort as a single.

Phillips is the second American Idol winner to be poised for a late 2012 release. He joins original "American Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson, who will release a greatest hits package November 19. Titled 'Greatest Hits, Chapter 1', the effort will include some of Clarkson's chart-topping hits including "Mr. Know It All." New songs will also be included on the several track effort. The new single 'Catch My Breath' is among those. "This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today," Clarkson says of the song. "The song will be part of my first ever greatest hits coming in November. Thank you everyone that has been a part of my career and life. Here's to another decade of passion and fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment