Sunday 14 October 2012

Leona Lewis - Glassheart Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from the Glassheart Tour. 
  1. Introduction (containing excerpts of ‘I See You’, ‘Run’, ‘Trouble’ and ‘Bleeding Love’)
  2. Come Alive
  3. Trouble
  4. I Got You
  5. Fireflies
  6. Better In Time
  7. Un-Love Me
  8. Interlude I (containing elements of 'Fingerprints')
  9. Footprints In The Sand (opening verse and chorus only)
  10. I To You
  11. Outta My Head
  12. Shake You Up (containing elements of ‘Forgive Me’)
  13. Forgive Me
  14. Hurt
  15. Interlude II (containing elements of ‘Stop The Clocks’)
  16. Happy
  17. I See You/Glassheart
  18. Acoustic Medley
    1. Brave
    2. I Will Be
    3. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  19. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
  20. Interlude III (containing elements of 'Love Is Your Colour')
  21. Bleeding Love
  22. Collide
  23. ENCORE
  24. Run

No comments:

Post a Comment