Thursday 4 October 2012

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston - Tracklist


In tribute to the legacy of the late Whitney Houston, a new compilation of her greatest hits will be released. 'I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston' is complete with the legend’s remastered hits and an unreleased song titled 'Never Give Up'. The compilation will also feature 'I Look to You' written by R. Kelly, which combines his live vocals on the track, the same ones which were performed by Kelly at her funeral seven months ago. The track is now available on iTunes; take a listen below. “I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston” will be out on Nov. 13.
  1. You Give Good Love
  2. Saving All My Love for You
  3. How Will I Know? (Remastered)
  4. Greatest Love of All
  5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Remastered)
  6. Didn’t We Almost Have It All
  7. So Emotional” (Remastered)
  8. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
  9. I’m Your Baby Tonight
  10. All the Man That I Need
  11. I Will Always Love You
  12. I’m Every Woman
  13. I Have Nothing” (Remastered)
  14. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
  15. I Believe in You and Me (Film Version)
  16. My Love Is Your Love
  17. I Look to You (with R. Kelly)
  18. Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment