Tuesday 16 April 2013

Beyonce - The Mrs Carter Show Tour - Official Tour Set List



The official set list from Beyonce's new tour. 
  1. Intro: Video Interlude (contains elements of 'I Been On')
  2. Run the World (Girls)
  3. End of Time
  4. Flaws and All
  5. Get Me Bodied
  6. Baby Boy
  7. Diva (contains elements of 'Clique')
  8. You Are a Queen (Interlude)
  9. If I Were A Boy (contains elements of 'Bitter Sweet Symphony')
  10. Naughty Girl (contains elements of 'Love To Love You Baby')
  11. Party
  12. Dance for You
  13. Video Interlude (contains elements of 'I Been On' and 'Express Yourself')
  14. Freakum Dress
  15. I Care
  16. I Miss You
  17. Schoolin' Life
  18. Why Don't You Love Me
  19. Upgrade U
  20. 1+1
  21. (Fly's to the Bey Stage)
  22. Irreplaceable
  23. Resentment
  24. Love on Top
  25. Survivor
  26. (Walks back to the main stage)
  27. Countdown (Interlude)
  28. Crazy in Love
  29. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) (contains elements of 'Movin' on Up')
  30. I Was Here
  31. I Will Always Love You
  32. Halo
  33. Green Light (Outro whilst talking to crowd)

No comments:

Post a Comment