Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beyonce - One Night With Mrs Carter - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a 'I Am Yours' type one off concert from Beyonce. 
  1. Satellites
  2. Love On Top (Slow version into regular version)
  3. I Care
  4. Flaws And All
  5. Halo
  6. Dangerously In Love II (contains elements of ‘Déjà vu’)
  7. Irreplaceable
  8. 1+1
  9. Best Thing I Never Had
  10. Countdown (contains elements of ‘Party’ and ‘Crazy In Love’)
  11. End Of Time
  12. Get Me Bodied (contains elements of ‘Freakum Dress’, ‘Green Light’, ‘Upgrade U’ and ‘Telephone’)
  13. Sweet Dreams
  14. Naughty Girl
  15. Baby Boy
  16. Medley
    1. Bootylicious
    2. Independent Woman (Part I) (contains elements of ‘Video Phone’)
    3. Say My Name
    4. Bug A Boo
    5. Jumpin’, Jumpin’
    6. Bills, Bills, Bills
    7. Soldier
    8. Survivor
  17. Run The World (Girls)
  18. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
  19. ENCORE
  20. I Was Here
  21. Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment