Wednesday 27 November 2013

Britney Spears - Piece Of Me Vegas Residency Show - Set List



This is what I would like to see from Britney Spears upcoming concert in Las Vegas.
  1. INTRODUCTION (contains opening verse and chorus of ‘Alien’ with simple instrumentation)
  2. Piece Of Me
  3. Hold It Against Me
  4. My Prerogative
  5. Perfume
  6. WELCOME 2 THE CIRCUS – Interlude I (contains elements of ‘Lace And Leather’ and ‘Outrageous’)
  7. Circus
  8. I’m A Slave 4 U
  9. Me Against The Music (featuring Madonna on screen)
  10. Lucky
  11. BACK 2 THE PAST – Interlude II (contains elements of ‘Oops!... I Did It Again’)
  12. …Baby One More Time
  13. (You Drive Me) Crazy
  14. Oops!... I Did It Again
  15. Stronger
  16. Acoustic Ballad Medley
    1. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
    2. Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know
    3. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
    4. Born To Make You Happy
    5. Sometimes
  17. Everytime
  18. TILL THE WORLD ENDS – Interlude III
  19. Gimmie More (contains elements of ‘3’)
  20. Boys (remix version)/Body Ache
  21. Till It’s Gone/I Wanna Go
  22. Toxic
  23. Womanizer (extended remix version)
  24. Scream & Shout (featuring will.i.am on screen) (opening verse and chorus only, ends at ‘It’s Britney, Bitch’ and goes straight into next song)
  25. Work Bitch
  26. ENCORE
  27. Till The World Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment