Sunday 24 November 2013

One Direction - Where We Are Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from the 'Where We Are Tour' from One Direction.

  1. Introduction (contains elements of 'Best Song Ever', 'Kiss You' and 'Live While We're Young')
  2. One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
  3. Midnight Memories
  4. Diana (contains chorus of ‘Last First Kiss’ towards the end)
  5. C’mon, C’mon
  6. You And I
  7. Story Of My Life
  8. Interlude I (contains elements of ‘Stand Up’)
  9. Save You Tonight
  10. One Thing
  11. Little Black Dress
  12. Little White Lies
  13. Happily
  14. Interlude II (contains elements of ‘Gotta Be You’ and ‘More Than This’)
  15. Moments
  16. Through The Dark
  17. Little Things (performed acoustic)
  18. Half A Heart (performed acoustic until last chorus)
  19. Don’t Forget Where You Belong
  20. Interlude III (contains elements of ‘Live While We’re Young’)
  21. Strong (end of the song goes directly into next song)
  22. Kiss You
  23. What Makes You Beautiful
  24. Live While We’re Young
  25. Best Song Ever
  26. ENCORE
  27. Irresistible

15 comments:

  1. tinham q tirar save you tonight e c'mon c'mon e colocar happily e right now no lugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu nao acho q deviam tirar essa musicas,sao lindas,podiam e botar musicas a mais love save you tonight e cmon cmon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong??! o: )': Noo my favorite song!! D;D;D;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why isn't half a heart there its my favorite song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that they're doing 'You & I'. I don't think I could live if they weren't and I'm kind of disappointed that they aren't doing 'Strong'; I would have to say that 'Strong' has to be at least the second best song from their album. As for 'Gotta Be You'? I think I might just pass out. That's my all time favorite 1D song and I thought that they would never bring that song back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half a hearth ♥ Strong ♥ my hands your hands ahahahaha amooo ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Irresistible for God's sake!!! And where's my favorite song Happily?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. happily MUST BE on the setlist. happily is the only song which couldnt be out of the setlist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls, Half a Heart, Happily, Strong... It's all there.. Right now is the it's missing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Queria que eles cantassem Summer Love ! :'( mais amo tds e More Thant This eh a musica da minha vida <3...alguem sabe onde mandar as perguntas q eles vao ler no show ?!

    ReplyDelete