Thursday 28 November 2013

Eminem - The Rapture Tour - Set List



This is what I would like to see from Eminem's upcoming 'Rapture Tour'.
  1. Survival
  2. Rap God
  3. No Love (featuring Lil’ Wayne on screen)
  4. Asshole (featuring Skylar Grey on stage)
  5. I Need A Doctor (featuring Skylar Grey on stage and Dr. Dre on screen)
  6. Legacy
  7. Berzerk
  8. The Way I Am/The Real Slim Shady/We Made You
  9. Stan (featuring Dido & Elton John on screen)
  10. Sing For The Moment
  11. Space Bound
  12. Cinderella Man
  13. Bad Guy (Part II only)
  14. Brainless
  15. Lighters (featuring Royce da 5’9 & Bruno Mars on screen)
  16. 25 To Life
  17. 3 a.m
  18. Like Toy Soldiers
  19. Cleaning Out My Closet
  20. Without Me
  21. Just Lose It
  22. My Name Is
  23. Lose Yourself
  24. Mockingbird/Beautiful
  25. Numb (excerpts only)/The Monster (featuring Rihanna on screen)
  26. Love The Way You Lie (featuring Rihanna on screen)
  27. ENCORE
  28. When I’m Gone (contains elements of ‘Stronger Than I Was’)
  29. Not Afraid

1 comment:

  1. i think he will play some older stuff too. sttuff from the eminem show

    ReplyDelete