Monday 3 February 2014

George Michael - Symphonica 2 Tour - Set List


If George Michael continued his Symphonica Tour to promote his new 'Symphonica' album, this show is what I would like to see. Using a fewer songs from the first Symphonica Tour as possible, this show would feature heavily on the fan favorites. Performing songs that haven't been performed for many years, if ever, such as 'They Won't Go When I Go', 'Something To Save', 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me' and 'I Can't Make You Love Me'. This show would feel like a return to the golden days of George Michael, using songs primarily from 'Listen Without Prejudice, Vol. 1' and 'Older'. While at the same time featuring only one song from 'Patience' ('Amazing') and only few songs from 'Songs From The Last Century' ('Wild Is The Wind', 'Secret Love' and 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face') to make the show feel as different from the first Symphonica Tour as possible. The show would also feature many covers, such as 'Song To The Siren', 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me', 'Idol', 'They Won't Go When I Go' and the Queen classic, 'These Are The Days Of Our Lives'. 


  1. Waiting (Reprise)
  2. Waiting For That Day
  3. Spinning The Wheel
  4. They Won’t Go When I Go
  5. Let Her Down Easy
  6. Star People 97’
  7. I Can’t Make You Love Me
  8. Idol
  9. Older
  10. Too Funky
  11. Jesus To A Child
  12. Song To The Siren
  13. The Strangest Thing 97’
  14. Where I Hope You Are
  15. Wild Is The Wind
  16. Secret Love
  17. Feeling Good
  18. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  19. Something To Save
  20. Faith/Amazing/Freedom 90
  21. These Are The Days Of Our Lives
  22. Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
  23. ENCORE
  24. White Light

No comments:

Post a Comment