Sunday 26 June 2011

Perfect Barbra Streisand Set List 2

Here is my second perfect Barbra Streisand concert set list. It includes a lot of songs from the early days of her career and has quite a few songs never or rarely performed live songs alongside a new song from her new album 'What Matters Most' and some familiar hits that the show couldn't be without.

ACT I

1.       Overture (featuring instrumental excerpts of ‘On A Clear Day You Can See Forever’, ‘Happy Days Are Here Again’, ‘Second Hand Rose’, ‘Memory’, ‘People’)
2.       (Have I) Stayed Too Long At The Fair
3.       Medley
       a.       Lover, Come Back To Me
       b.      Miss Marmelstein
       c.       Second Hand Rose
       d.      Don’t Rain On My Parade
4.       Why Did I Chose You
5.       He Touched Me
6.       People
7.       My Honey’s Loving Arms/Ribbons Down My Back
8.       Free Again
9.       Evergreen
10.   Come Rain Or Come Shine
11.   As Time Goes By/On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever)

ACT II
 
1.       Entr’acte (featuring excerpts of ‘Somewhere’, ‘Papa, Can You Hear Me’, ‘My Man’, ‘Hello, Dolly’, ‘People’)
2.       The Way We Were
3.       One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home
4.       Man Medley:
       a.       The Man I Love
       b.      Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be)
       c.       My Man
5.       Lost Inside Of You
6.       Love Like Ours
7.       If You Go Away (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
8.       What Matters Most
9.       Somewhere
10.   ENCORE
11.   Happy Days Are Here Again
12.   Some Other Time

No comments:

Post a Comment