Monday 27 June 2011

Perfect Beyonce Set List


After her Glastonbury performance yesterday, it got me to thinking what I would like to see from her tour to promote her new album '4'. Here is my perfect set list.

1.       1+1
2.       Sweet Dreams
3.       Crazy In Love (feat. Jay Z)
4.       Déjà Vu (feat. Jay Z) (featuring excerpts of ‘Bonnie And Clyde 03’)
5.       Best Thing I Never Had
6.       End Of Time
7.       Naughty Girl
8.       Beautiful Liar
9.       If I Were A Boy
10.   Get Me Bodied/Freakum Dress
11.   Why Don’t You Love Me (featuring excerpts of ‘Bootylicious’, ‘Say My Name’, ‘Jumpin’ Jumpin’ and ‘Survivor’)
12.   Check On It
13.   Ring The Alarm (featuring Beyonce’s Bridge from ‘Telephone’)
14.   Save The Hero
15.   Love On Top (featuring excerpts from ‘Work It Out’ and ‘Baby Boy’)
16.   Listen
17.   Irreplaceable
18.   Halo
19.   ENCORE
20.   Run The World (Girls)
21.   Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

No comments:

Post a Comment