Sunday 26 June 2011

Perfect Shirley Bassey Set List


Shirley Bassey is one of the greatest singers ever. I recently found 'The Performance' album and forgot how amazing it is. I decided to make a perfect concert set list for what I would like to see from a Shirley Bassey concert. It could be seen as 'The Performance Tour' as it features several songs from that album along with hits and fan favourites.

1.       Get The Party Started
2.       Born To Sing Forever
3.       History Repeating
4.       This Time
5.       Almost There
6.       Never, Never, Never
7.       I (Who Have Nothing)
8.       Something
9.       James Bond Theme (featuring instrumental excerpts of ‘Goldeneye’, ‘From Russia With Love’ and ‘Live And Let Die’)
10.   Diamonds Are Forever
11.   Moonraker
12.   Goldfinger
13.   As Long As He Needs Me
14.   What Now My Love
15.   If You Go Away (Ne Me Quitte Pas)
16.   Kiss Me Honey, Honey
17.   Big Spender
18.   After The Rain
19.   This Is My Life
20.   ENCORE
21.   The Performance Of My Life
22.   I Am What I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment