Saturday 10 September 2011

Justin Bieber - Christmas Album


Justin Bieber is making a christmas album. The 17-year-old musician has been recording tracks with many of his musical friends, including Sean Kingston and Taylor Swift! Justin tweeted to his manager, Scooter Braun, “@scooterbraun yeah we are going hard for Christmas!! #mistletoe.” It has been reported that the album will feature classics and some original songs.

Holiday music is not the only thing Justin has been working hard on. Justin told MTV earlier this summer, “I'm writing about how I feel and producing. I’ve been producing on my laptop and on my computer. I’ve been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge”. “I’ve done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it’s gonna have that vibe,” Justin added, “I’m not gonna really limit myself. I just want to make music.”

No comments:

Post a Comment