Monday 19 September 2011

Perfect Lionel Richie Concert Set List


I haven't made a perfect concert set list for a while so I thought I would make one for Lionel Richie. It is based around the hits. Including some songs not sung for many years and singing hits with different twists.
  1. All Night Long (All Night)
  2. Running With The Night (featuring excerpts of ‘Just Go’)
  3. I Call It Love
  4. Commodores Medley
    1. Easy (features excerpts of ‘My Love’ and ‘Sweet Love’)
    2. Sail On
    3. Just To Be Close To You
  5. Penny Lover
  6. All Around The World (featuring excerpts of ‘Nothing Left To Give’)
  7. Ballad Medley
    1. Hello
    2. Ballerina Girl
    3. Truly
    4. Endless Love
    5. Stuck On You
  8. Disco Medley
    1. Don’t Stop The Music
    2. Lady (You Bring Me Up)
    3. You Are
    4. Brick House
  9. Love Will Conquer All
  10. Don’t Wanna Lose You
  11. Pastime (featuring excerpts of 'Angel' and 'Cinderella')
  12. Three Times A Lady
  13. My Destiny
  14. Dancing On The Ceiling (featuring excerpts of ‘Too Hot Ta Trot’)
  15. Say You, Say Me
  16. Still

No comments:

Post a Comment