Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All

This is a tribute album I have put together of some of Whitney Houston's greatest love songs. It includes all her biggest love song greatest hits, such as 'I Will Always Love You', 'I Have Nothing' and 'Saving All My Love For You' and many album tracks, such as 'You Light Up My Life', 'For The Love Of You' and 'Nobody Loves Me Like You Do'. Also included is the original album/video version of 'I'm Your Baby Tonight', the soundtrack version of 'I Believe In You And Me' from The Preacher's Wife and the video version of 'Could I Have This Kiss Forever' with Enrique Iglesias. Love songs spanning her entire career, this album includes songs from her very first album right up to her last ever album 'I Look To You'. Also included is a live version of 'Greatest Love Of All' the title track of this album.


No comments:

Post a Comment