Sunday 14 July 2013

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines Tour'.


  1. Everything That I Can’t Have
  2. Ain’t No Hat For That
  3. I’m An Animal
  4. Love After War
  5. Medley
    1. Make U Love Me
    2. Would That Make You Love Me
    3. Wanna Love You Girl (with Pharrell Williams)
  6. Magic
  7. All Tied Up
  8. Lost Without U
  9. It’s In The Mornin’ (featuring Snoop Dogg on screen)
  10. Get In My Way (contains elements of ‘Cocaine’)
  11. Give It 2 U (featuring Kendrick Lamar on screen)
  12. Piano Medley
    1. I Don’t Know How It Feels To Be U
    2. 2 Luv Birds
    3. Teach U A Lesson
    4. The Sweetest Love
  13. Rollacoasta (featuring Estelle on screen)
  14. Complicated
  15. For The Rest Of My Life
  16. Pretty Little Heart (with Lil’ Wayne)
  17. Shooter (with Lil’ Wayne)
  18. Feel Good
  19. I Need Love
  20. The New Generation (opening Lines)/Blurred Lines (with Pharrell & T.I)
  21. ENCORE
  22. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment