Sunday 5 February 2012

Prince - 20Twelve Concert


Here is what I would like to see from a one night only Prince concert. Focusing entirely on rarities, fan favourites and rarely performed live songs, with the occasional hit.

ACT I
  1. When Eye Lay My Hands On You
  2. I Feel For You
  3. Baby Knows
  4. Delirious
  5. Lolita
  6. Every day Is A Winding Road
  7. Partyman/What Have You Done For Me Lately
  8. U Got The Look
  9. Little Red Corvette
  10. Sexy Dancer/Le Freak/A Love Bizarre
  11. Raspberry Beret (snippet)/Erotic City
  12. She’s Always In My Hair
  13. Let’s Go Crazy
  14. Fury/Guitar (contains elements of ‘Sister’)
  15. When U Were Mine
  16. The Love We Make
ACT II
  1. Purple Rain
  2. When Doves Cry
  3. How Come You Don’t Call Me Anymore
  4. Piano Medley
    1. God
    2. Somewhere Here On Earth
    3. Scandalous
  5. The Beautiful Ones
  6. Empty Room
  7. The Ride
  8. Dreamer
  9. All This Love
  10. Peach
  11. Kiss
  12. 1999
  13. Mountains/Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
  14. I Would Die 4 U
  15. Baby I’m A Star (contains elements of ‘Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad’)
  16. The Question Of You
  17. ENCORE
  18. I Love You, But I Don’t Trust You Anymore
  19. Insatiable/Adore
  20. Sometimes It Snows In April

No comments:

Post a Comment