Tuesday 5 March 2013

Beyonce - The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Beyonce's new tour.


  1. Run The World (Girls)
  2. End Of Time (contains elements of ‘Freakum Dress’)
  3. Crazy In Love (featuring Jay-Z on screen and contains elements of ‘I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)’, ‘Work It Out’, ‘Let Me Clear My Throat’ and ‘Pass the Peas’)
  4. Get Me Bodied
  5. Countdown
  6. Diva
  7. Interlude I (contains element of ‘Smash Into You’)
  8. If I Were A Boy
  9. Best Thing I Never Had
  10. Irreplaceable
  11. Interlude II (contains elements of ‘Party)
  12. Love On Top (goes directly into next song)
  13. Baby Boy (contains elements of ‘Pop Champagne’)
  14. Naught Girl/Check On It
  15. Destiny’s Child Medley
    1. Bootylicious
    2. Bug A Boo
    3. Jumpin’, Jumpin’
    4. Say My Name
  16. Why Don’t You Love Me
  17. Deja Vu
  18. Interlude III (contains elements of ‘Bonnie & Clyde 03’)
  19. I Care
  20. Sweet Dreams (contains elements of ‘Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This’)
  21. Flaws And All
  22. Listen
  23. ENCORE
  24. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
  25. ENCORE II
  26. I Was Here

No comments:

Post a Comment