Sunday 23 March 2014

Anastacia - Resurrection Tour - Set List


This is what I would like to see from Anastacia's tour to promote 'Resurrection'. 
  1. Staring At The Sun
  2. Pieces Of A Dream
  3. Heavy Rotation
  4. Why’d You Lie To Me
  5. Welcome To My Truth
  6. INTERLUDE I (contains elements of dark arrangement of ‘Who’s Gonna Stop The Rain’)
  7. Lifeline
  8. I Don’t Want To Be The One
  9. Heavy On My Heart
  10. You’ll Never Be Alone
  11. Sick And Tired
  12. INTERLUDE II (contains elements of ‘Not That Kind’)
  13. Evolution
  14. I Do
  15. Stupid Little Things
  16. ACOUSTIC MEDLEY
    1. In Summer
    2. Broken Wings
    3. How Come The World Won’t Stop
    4. Everything Burns
    5. Cowboys & Kisses
  17. I Dreamed You
  18. INTERLUDE III (contains elements of ‘Made For Lovin’ You’)
  19. I Can Feel You
  20. Paid My Dues
  21. One Day In Your Life (remix version)
  22. Left Outside Alone (contains elements of ‘Left Outside Alone (Part II)’)
  23. ENCORE
  24. I’m Outta Love

No comments:

Post a Comment