Sunday 23 March 2014

Cher - Dressed To Kill Tour - Official Set List


Personally I don't think this is a great set list. Its essentially a 'greatest hits' setlist, which Cher has been performing for years now. 'Closer To The Truth' is a very strong album and the tour could have benefited from more songs from the album being performed.
  1. Woman's World
  2. Strong Enough
  3. Dressed To Kill
  4. The Beat Goes On
  5. I Got You Babe
  6. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves 
  7. Dark Lady
  8. Half-Breed
  9. Welcome To Burlesque
  10. You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
  11. Take It Like A Man
  12. Walking In Memphis
  13. Just Like Jesse James
  14. Heart Of Stone
  15. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
  16. Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
  17. I Found Someone
  18. If I Could Turn Back Time
  19. Believe
  20. I Hope You Find It

No comments:

Post a Comment